5.0

This is the second time I was subjected to the mistreatment of members under the excuse of false account.

I become a member and started communicating with site members two day later my account was suspended and asked for my ID. The answer of the customer services is that this is a protection!!!

Identity confirmation should have been requested at the time of the application...no need to an account suspension which will lead the members I contacted that I am a fraud which is definitely not the case.

They treat people as if they were nothing!!!! Shame on you.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of singlemuslim account from Singlemuslim and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Singlemuslim to "cancel my account and prevent this happening to others".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Singlemuslim for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Singlemuslim?

Comments