5.0

This is the second time I was subjected to the mistreatment of members under the excuse of false account.

I become a member and started communicating with site members two day later my account was suspended and asked for my ID. The answer of the customer services is that this is a protection!!!

Identity confirmation should have been requested at the time of the application...no need to an account suspension which will lead the members I contacted that I am a fraud which is definitely not the case.

They treat people as if they were nothing!!!! Shame on you.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of singlemuslim account from Singlemuslim and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Singlemuslim to "cancel my account and prevent this happening to others".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Singlemuslim for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Singlemuslim?

Comments

Pissed Consumer - Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com Sucks ***! Pissed Consumer "Do Not Use, Nor Write Reviews For Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com! I have been writing for the Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com website which the latter part is the..." Read more Singlemuslim - Caution- AlKhidrhafyan Singlemuslim "I am a strict religious Salafi educated woman. I was contacted by a man claiming he wants pure marriage. After I questioned him and made it clear of what I..." Read more InterNations - Extremely unethical billing and worst customer service I've known InterNations "I signed up to try out this network a year ago. Went to an event once. The quality of the event was so bad that I never came back. I..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Asking for TOO MUCH information for reviews Pissed Consumer "I have been trying to post a review here about a company that I am not happy with, and Pissed Consumer will not post my review because they keep asking..." Read more Huddle House Oakland Tn - This Huddle House is going down the tubes. Huddle House Oakland Tn "Unclean. Not a clean table in the building. Dead flies on tables and windows. There is no management. No staff. Can barely get a new employee to stay a week...." Read more Thank you so much Permits and Visas Team Permits And Visas "I really wanna thank Permits and Visas team and Specially Mr. Tariq and Mr. Pradeep, i got my Canada Permanent Visa Last week, they guided me through every step of..." Read more Etrailer - Horrible Customer Service / Returns Etrailer "I ordered 2 sets of trailer keys. 1 set worked, the other didn't as the sets were cut differently. They sent me an email survey which I responded to and..." Read more Fooled by "express deal" on Priceline Priceline "Booked 3 star, hotel was NOTHING like a Hyatt or similar as Priceline described. I have pictures. It was not the hotel's fault, employees were nice, but more like a..." Read more