London, London

This is the second time I was subjected to the mistreatment of members under the excuse of false account.

Related: Singlemuslim - Not all what it seems

I become a member and started communicating with site members two day later my account was suspended and asked for my ID. The answer of the customer services is that this is a protection!!!

Identity confirmation should have been requested at the time of the application...no need to an account suspension which will lead the members I contacted that I am a fraud which is definitely not the case.

They treat people as if they were nothing!!!! Shame on you.

Review about: Singlemuslim Account.

I didn't like: Horrible and frustrating experience.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Singlemuslim Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Cancel my account and prevent this happening to others

Had an Experience with Singlemuslim?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Experience project Experience Project "Eff me. I only used this exp project place to post stories about us bikers doing a Colorado run. Nothing dodgy like few photos n stuff of bikes and..." Read more Pissed Consumer Tips on How to file a successful complaint Pissed Consumer "Writing a complaint letter is an art that requires skill and thought. As any dedicated complainer knows, there are several important elements that must be included for a complaint to..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Featured and Premium reviews on PissedConsumer.com Pissed Consumer "Why do people complain? The answer is simple -- they want to inform people and deliver their message so the company pays attention to the complaint. Pissed Consumer allows you to..." Read more Pissed Consumer tips on how to remove a complaint Pissed Consumer "Hi everyone!This video will tell you a bit about PissedConsumer.com and cover the topic of complaints removal.Pissed Consumer is a platform for users where one can tell their story and..." Read more Sears Garage Door (through the internet) Sears "Summary: 1. New garage door ($1,400). 2. Two months of use. 3. Garage crumples from top down due to improper installation (garage opener set improperly). 4. False advertising (Sears uses..." Read more Best Buy - Fraud company Best Buy "I ordered 1 iphone 7 plus 128 gb. Shop kepper by mistake shipped 3 iphone and 1 samsung 64gb 7edge .now he forced me to pay for all of them.I..." Read more Don Juravin - Hoax alert! Roca Lab's Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery proven to be a sham! Don Juravin "Don't fall for this internet quackery called Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery. This stuff tastes terrible and shockingly the owner of Roca Labs who claims to have invented this stuff..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more