Privacy and Data Security

I started off with a 3 months subscription, I knew i wasn't gonna meet someone there in a months time. So I was patient, messaged loads of people and very few replied so didn't get anywhereto.

9 out 10 no one replied but I could tell some where just fake it's business I can understand they're here for your money. Anyways 6 months down the line my bank rings me and tells me there where done fraud act on my account and it was single Muslims so I told them no I signed up. Do they left it and on the sane day I got email from PayPal and singlemuslim saying they cancelled my membership. I left it thought I'd leave it cause I'm actually talking to someone now and see where that goes.

Within days of not using it I'm getting loads of messages funny how this happens. So I can't view the messages unless I sign up for a mother monthley, 3 months or 12 months. I phoned customer service they guy goes he don't know then all of a sudden he tells me that I cancelled it through PayPal.

I told him I haven't and I've got email from singlemuslim themselves telling me they cancelled it. But he was arguing and raising his voice at me, Kinda pissed him off lol then to top it up I asked him to send me proof where it says I cancelled my PayPal so he tells me he can't do that lol

Product or Service Mentioned: Singlemuslim Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Do not join this site people. It's fake web site. I created two accounts without any pics on it and in few days I was getting messages from beautiful ladies on both of those profile around same time so surly fake profiles sending me messages so that I have to pay to read those messages