I have been scam through using singlemuslim.com..have reported about the fraud and fake profile but there not doing anything..

the scammers are still there using this website and targeting other older womans.. he's under the profile name ready4nika and they registering

using USA or Canada location.. this mans are registering under the age group between 36 to 52 age... and there want to move on very quick to

private emails..

after few emails exchange they mention that they are gong to do some project in Asia most in Malaysia..they always mention they are window and lonely..please woman's be careful using dealing with this guys..

they are very sweet and committing very quick to be be in the relationship..please watch yourself..i have learn my lesson..Insha Allah this people will face justices in this world..

Review about: Singlemuslim Website.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Fake people with bad personality.

Had an Experience with Singlemuslim?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Amirite - New users need NOT apply! Amirite "A friend had invited me to check out the site and my stay was brief, as was his. This is a very hostile environment from the first time logging..." Read more Thai Visa - Even the Mods troll/Click bait commissions Thai Visa "When one thought the content on Thai Visa couldn't get any more bigoted and racist, it appears now in addition to the normal Thai bashing by the old white men..." Read more Presto News Of Switzerland - Www.presto.news FAKE Giuseppe Macario SCAM Presto News Of Switzerland "Presto.news owned and authored by Giuseppe Macario also noted as Antonio Russo of Italy. Presto.news victimizes students and women. There are also litigation claims by universities against Giuseppe Macario and..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Asking for TOO MUCH information for reviews Pissed Consumer "I have been trying to post a review here about a company that I am not happy with, and Pissed Consumer will not post my review because they keep asking..." Read more Bad Pella support Pella "Several years ago we purchased a Pella sliding door system and had problems with the glass and later the blinds which took several calls to Pella support to get fixed...." Read more Pulse TV - Opened package and found screw stripped on floodlite Pulse TV "yes, I tried but its Sat. I guess they are not at work, light has 2 stripped threaded holes used for mounting need you to make good on this sale...." Read more Thrifty Propane - The driver parked the propane truck in my front yard Thrifty Propane "Propane delivered on 7/20/2017 driver decides to just run the truck all over my front yard and parks there so he could be closer to the tank. I guess he..." Read more Wigsbuy - MY WIGS HUMAN HAIR WIG IS WRONG COLOR. Wigsbuy "hello.to wigsbuy human wig about 2 months ago.and have been trying for 2 months to tell you,that the wig I received wasit the right color,and the net wasit what I..." Read more