I have been scam through using singlemuslim.com..have reported about the fraud and fake profile but there not doing anything..

the scammers are still there using this website and targeting other older womans.. he's under the profile name ready4nika and they registering

using USA or Canada location.. this mans are registering under the age group between 36 to 52 age... and there want to move on very quick to

private emails..

after few emails exchange they mention that they are gong to do some project in Asia most in Malaysia..they always mention they are window and lonely..please woman's be careful using dealing with this guys..

they are very sweet and committing very quick to be be in the relationship..please watch yourself..i have learn my lesson..Insha Allah this people will face justices in this world..

This person wrote the review singlemuslim website from Singlemuslim. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Singlemuslim to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was fake people with bad personality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Singlemuslim for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Singlemuslim?

Comments