Privacy and Data Security

I have attached a photo, showing the females contacting me randomly.

I signed up and made a fake profile EASILY.

I got like 3 messages from females the second I joined.

Usually females get male attention,so they dont reach out to males and message them.

So these females are on a MUSLIM site but they are reaching out and contacting random males? thats a bit strange that a female does the pursuing. Females are usually the pursued.

I can understand 1 female or 2. But I was TOTALLY bombarded!

I also couldnt read the messages unless I upgraded my membership!

The screennames ere not creative! same *** "somaligirl ArabMuslimah FatimahMuslim bullcrap!!

I checked each of the profiles and the profiles were soo fake!

In ALL honestly people! this site is a fake!

PLUS! its full of somali girls who dont want their own kind and are trying to find a white revert or an arab, divorced desi females who were married at 18 and are now 28 and divorced looking for someone who can tolerate them and whatever baggage they decide to bring to the table, "educated" women who spent all their life in books insteaad of having a social life and finding the right man!

This site is ***!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of singlemuslim membership from Singlemuslim and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Singlemuslim to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was free profiles which are unverified and desperate muslims. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Singlemuslim for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Singlemuslim?

Comments

Wow it's almost like online dating sites are a scam to exploit dimwits. Surely not!

Don't forget the annoying reverts