Singlemuslim - I WAS SCAMMED by a Sudanese guy

This site is a total scam! You will break your bank account or your heart! I have attached below my story because I have already talked about it on several sites warning people to stay away from this site!

I was used by this guy than later on dumped after being promised marriage because his parents said I was" beneath" him! Not because I was a murderer or a bully! Because I wasn't as educated as him! Apparently they think education and intelligence is interchangeable!but it isn't!

Now he is active on that site desperate to find a new victim!

If you find a Sudanese male in the Baltimore Maryland area... Run run run!!!!!! He will send you a cheesy message of getting to know your family on a halal way! And compliment you on being such an established doctor,nurse,lawyer,engineer,architect!

That's all that matters to him! Image. He hurt me because of his family's pride and "image". Even though he has 2 unmarried brothers living with the parents. One cheated on his fiancée. And is now single!

Allah save you from getting caught up in such a toxic family. He hurt me so bad and you know how he broke up with me? Ghosted/disappeared and blocked me out if the blue! This is the reality of such sites! No accountability. He has taken so much from me and thrown me out like trash. Now he is rummaging for a "pious" "educated" "honest" girl. Disgusting. After he played me like a toy.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• No accountability

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Shut down this toxic site
Product or service
Helpful? 8 Yes 8 6 No 6
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 13 #1198630 Villa Rica, Georgia

As Salaam Alakum, how does your personal situation with the brother make this a bad site!!!!!

0 1 Reply

Aug 08 #1196487

There are some vile disgusting pieces of garbage who have no lives but to sabotage people's lives with suspicion and gossip! DO NOT!! I repeat: DO NOT GO ON A WITCH HUNT! Do not throw out names, usernames or info on who you think it is.
Do not go around thinking every Sudanese guy is a suspect!!!! You can damage people, families and communities by your tongue!
I never revealed the name(s) of the people involved! So do not take it upon yourselves to create stories in your head! Once again, I hate myself for writing this and not understanding the caliber of what I have done! Do not make my life more miserable by taking this *** post around and throwing people's names! You do not understand how you can ruin someone's life! Especially sudanese gossiping people! Stop it! People who threw out usernames! Stop it! You're actually wrong! How would you feel if many innocent men have been attacked because some gossiping *** took it upon himself/herself to link them with this post!?
I am deeply saddened and heartbroken to tears that this has taken such a route! If you are a Muslim, do not contact people who have nothing to do with anything! That is cyberbullying! How would you like it if someone accused you because you are pakistani or Arab, based on what was written on some dumb post that should of never been written!!!
I beg the site to plead take this horrible dumb page down!!!

Aug 08 #1196478

May people please refrain from using this post as a means to attack, accuse,suspect others?
I hope none of you Sudanese guys or girls are using this post to spread mischief and fitnah in ANY community!! You need to cease and desist if you are doing this!
The name of the parties were never revealed, so please do not take it upon yourselves to guess or throw out names/usernames! Do not stalk or attack random men based on lies you read here!!!Please stop! I am actually working on getting this post deleted because it is going to do harm against innocent people and that was never my intent!! If you are using this post to spread gossip and the like, you need to stop! Do not slander another person's name! The names mentioned on this post are false. I regret writing this post! I did damage by seeking help from gossipers! I regret writing this and I wish people would stop speculating! Suspecting people is haram! Throwing out usernames and the like is wrong! Please respect me enough to stop this and disregard my post! I already sent a letter/email to administration! Asking them to remove this post! Please respect me and yourself enough to not spread rumors and throw out usernames! This is cyber bullying. Please stop the drama. I am devastated and I regret ever posting here. Please stop. Ignore this post, please.

Aug 08 #1196366 Glasgow, Glasgow City

To be fair its not the sites fault that the guy was an ***. May Allah grant you sabr. Just remember Allah knows best x

Aug 06 #1195564 Richfield Springs, New York

Thumbs up his own comments, because he is proud of what he says.
I leave what you said about me and to me up to Allah.
hasbi allah o nimal wakeel

Aug 06 #1195559

I actually did come with my real name. Every response was through my real name.
Reading what you just wrote .........
I'm a drug addict? With no friends? and a coward?
hasbi allah o nimal wakeel.

Aug 06 #1195552 Washington, District Of Columbia

I wouldn't be surprised if everyone on this site is actually you in disguise. You have no friends and clearly make up split personalities to hang out with you. So sad.

Aug 06 #1195550 Washington, District Of Columbia

The reason I left you is because you are a drug addict. You tried to get me hooked on drugs.
And yet here you are, trying to say that I am the evil one.

Aug 06 #1195548 Ellicott City, Maryland

If I had her, I would never have left her. Instead, I got you.

Aug 06 #1195546 Ellicott City, Maryland

Your sister is way better than you. She is smarter, way prettier, and she's not crazy. She has a life. Good for her.

Aug 06 #1195545 Ellicott City, Maryland

If you have something to say to me, don't be a coward and come on this site to tell the world. You want to shame me, but I could shame you just as easily.

Aug 06 #1195538 Ellicott City, Maryland

Wow, you realize that posting misleading comments on this site is against policy?
The admins should really remove your review.

Aug 06 #1195521 Ellicott City, Maryland

I think you should try moving on. Guys like this exist everywhere in the world. If you dwell on this, you will only end up hurting yourself.

Aug 06 #1195537

You mean like the way you hurt her? Isn't it something that the only negative response comes from Maryland. The same location of the predator.
Did your parents allow you to use the computer?
Maybe you handle things by running away, but others don't.
Murder exists everywhere in the world, does it make it right? No. If this is your way of trying to justify your actions than you are truly mentally ill. You have no right to tell others what to dwell on, especially if you are the source of their pain. This person did everything a woman could possibly do. And you still treat her like dirt.Stop trying to justify your deplorable behavior. No, most men don't do this to women. Only cowards do. You don't deserve title of a man.
Have you no shame? Guilt? Empathy? Covering up and deflecting? Showing no accountability ? You are quite the chamer aren't you?
You know what group shows no empathy? Sociopaths! You are a sick mental person. To do this to swine and have no shame? And than have the audacity to come up here and tell her to move on? You tear this girls heart and somehow in your sick mind you make it ok? You use women and you think you will get far!? Guys like this? What does that mean?? Is this your way of making sense of what you did? Guys like this do exist. They end up single and they end up losers on youm Al qiyammah. You hurt this girl and have the audacity to try to silence her from sharing the horrible experience you put her through.

Aug 05 #1195227

I'm so sorry that happened to you my sister! You're a better and stronger person than me. Had that happened to me I would of put his real name out and his pic on a huge billboard. The fact that you still protect his identity after what he's done to you makes you such a better person. The fact that you didn't badmouth him but simply stated the misery you went through makes you a better person. Many females would not only reveal his true identity but would make his life miserable. This loser surely did lost and it breaks my heart to hear my sister in Islam degraded like this while he shows indifference to her feelings. This guy should not be anywhere near women. He is a coward and an abuser. I hope to God he never marries and stays single like the rest of the loser guys on that page who have been there for ages. There are guys on there after 5 years. If that isn't desperation, I don't know what is. You are a role model to all girls/women. I applaud you for handling this betrayel with grace and maturity. I hope he realizes what he lost. But people with false pride and blind arrogance will always stand by their poor actions. No matter what. Stay strong sis.

1 2 Reply

Aug 01 #1193364

I am pretty sure its this AlKhidrhafyan guy. He lives in Baltimore Maryland and works in Finance/banking
He is Sudanese and his desperate profile matches everything OP was talking about.
It's interesting how he calls himself successful. Lying and cheating your way up doesn't make you successful. He is the most disgusting person I will never meet!

3 2 Reply

Aug 01 #1193355

Be grateful that you found out now that he's running his life to make mommy and daddy happy instead of his wife.
Be grateful that you found out early that he can't or won't speak up for you to his family.
Be grateful that you're free to find someone who takes care of himself so that he has the means to care for you (Can't really give from a position of weakness)
Be grateful that you didn't find this out about him a until after you were married and the in laws made you miserable... for life.
Be grateful that you don't have to stand silent while hateful "in laws" snap at you for "ruining" their son's life.
The answer is right there my dear. If a man breaks up with you for the sake of his parents or for the sake of anyone on this earth, it means that you are a second to a lot of firsts in his life and you don't deserve such a man. He sounds like someone, who cannot take a stand and believe in his choice. This action, even goes to show that somewhere he is comfortable with the idea of letting you go. I am sure he did not quit everything he loved in his life at the behest of his parents, he did surely hang on to a lot of things against the wishes of his parents. Run, get away and don't look back. He is a coward and you can and will do better. Let him run home to mama. He has no spine! And don't ever think you can change him into the man you want to be. He will get exactly what he deserves.

4 2 Reply

Aug 01 #1193352

I swear to God this *** who did this to you will get what is coming to him.
If Allah hears the dua of the non muslim. He will hear your dua! You don't promise a girl marriage and ruin her life like this. She is someone's daughter!
This guy is truly a scammer who groomed you knowing he will leave you. That is pure evil! How would he like it if that was his daughter or sister?
He blocks you because he knows he is guilty. But Allah will snatch him up! Don't worry! He even sounds like a loser!
By any chance is it AlKhidrhafyan?

Jul 31 #1192953 London, London

Salam sister
I read about your story and pain you went through , I have been through a similar situation . However not as bad as yours , listen don't worry he will get in trouble and he will have to pay the price . Allah saved you from a wretched marriage. You will be rewarded , don't let this affect you it's hard but be positive you were protected . Make duaa and focus on your health and mind . Single Muslim is not that bad but it is not the most reliable site. I am sure some people have been successful that's because it was Allahs will. You will be thankful and understand when you meet the best man for you. Not a boy who has the image of a man, he will respect you and treat you with kindness. Don't let this make you bitter don't cos I was in your situation a month ago. It will take you into deep depression , which it has but don't waste your life and breath. Stay strong and dedicate and strive to please Allah . Which I am sure you do , take it as a lesson and imagine if you were actually married to the person. Women globally have to endure this treatment. Pray Istikrah when a porential spouse turns up. In life we go through trials and we end up in situations we can never imagine. Pray and ask Allah to help you , also look at the prophets and their wives . They endured hardship , pain and hurt on a daily basis. Each event you go through shapes you , it exercise your mind and it strengthens you. It makes you turn to the creator pray and cry to him. Take care .

Jul 28 #1191558

I didn't write this review just to complain. I did it to warn other women and men. Walahi I never thought in my life that a Muslim man would do this to me. These are things that happen on Maury show or in movies! Someone of my culture and my religion abandoning me like this? And has the audacity to advertise as a man who wants a woman who would take the obligations of marriage seriously. What? After disposing of me like trash when all I did was love him and try to make things work.
I begged him to talk to me, my mother was in the hospital for surgery and he read my email and ignored. I sent him Eid greetings and he ignored. Is this the actions of a Muslim? Treating a dignified woman like a disease to get rid of and avoid? This is what is in store for you if you ever join that site. This is no light matter. This is serious and I urge you all to share this post. Hopefully more people see this site for what it really is!
This guy is denying he ever knew me after telling me he would marry me. After getting intimate with him. Now he treats me like a error. He told me to never speak to him. He moves on and I'm left to pick up the pieces. Please! Do not trust that site. These guys will use you and hurt you. Than wipe their hands clean like you never existed! Do not think this can't happen to you! I didn't think so and it did.

3 1 Reply

1-20 of 21 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.