I normally don't write reviews but after my experience on Single Muslim but I don't want this to happen to anyone else.Absolute joke and total scam - littered with fake female profiles, before joining you get a lot of messages from fake profiles.

Once you've paid the full subscription- And you actually check the messages, they're usually say things like hi or just something random like Jummah Mubarak ? Reply and you get no response. It was a good website 12 years ago, I think the company are struggling to keep up with the times, with increased competition- desperate times call for desperate measures. I joined on the 3 month option, I cancelled my membership after 6 weeks on the app, my status was showing as cancelled but they took payment from my account anyway at the end of this period.

The initial payment was declined by my bank, I emailed Single Muslim to inform them, I got no response from my email, but the following day they took payment anyway.

I would not recommend this site to anyone!!!They seem like desperate money grabbers also Beware These guys run a Muslim Charity as well called Penny Appeal - I certainly won't be donating there anytime soon !!!

Review about: Singlemuslim Gold Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Singlemuslim?

Comments