Cherry Valley, New York

Please!Any Somali people know this desperate female?

Please inform her family that she is embarrassing herself online! Please watch out for this creepy Somali girl. She has been on SingleMuslim.com for years! She contacts random men and tries to deceive them!

If you're on a dating site and youre a female who can't find a guy there, there is something wrong with you. Your profile shouldn't be up for ages! She messaged me and started talking to me about some radical ***. She is very radical in her views and it's scary.

She told me that she doesn't believe in showers because she is Somali and its a cultural thing. This girl is bonkers! She alters her photos as well. She mostly targets Arabs and white men.

I believe someone wrote her profile info for her.

How can she still have an active profile for this long??!?

This site is bogus

Review about: Singlemuslim Online Dating.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Singlemuslim?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

More Proof: SINGLEMUSLIM.COM IS A SCAM! Singlemuslim "I have attached a photo, showing the females contacting me randomly. I signed up and made a fake profile EASILY. I got like 3 messages from females the second I joined. Usually..." Read more Amirite - New users need NOT apply! Amirite "A friend had invited me to check out the site and my stay was brief, as was his. This is a very hostile environment from the first time logging..." Read more Leagle.com/plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org all ruthless websites that destroy the careers and reputations of Americans for sinister motives Leagle "When it comes to monetized websites such as leagle.com, plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org there may be something much more sinister behind these ruthless website then ever imagined. These websites mentioned are..." Read more Thai Visa - False Advertising Claims Thai Visa "Thai Visa Radio / Inspire have repeatedly been making claims of more then 60,000 listeners per month on their online radio station. The reality however is this is an out-rite..." Read more Dollar Rent A Car - Obscene "Cleaning Charge" Dollar Rent A Car "Rented a car from LGA Dollar Rent A Car facility (LaGuardia in New York). Rental contract mentions NOTHING about any special animal cleaning services required. In fact only mention of..." Read more A Brighter Tomorrow - Yelp Sucks A Brighter Tomorrow "I sent in a negative review about Yelp not being available to customers but being available 24-Hours a day to people who spend money on advertising money. The sales agents..." Read more Bad Pella support Pella "Several years ago we purchased a Pella sliding door system and had problems with the glass and later the blinds which took several calls to Pella support to get fixed...." Read more Cyanic Solution - I GOT A JOB FROM CYANIC -IT SOLUTIONS.... FOR ACCENTURE with 2.5pa Cyanic Solution "HELLO, i got a call from cyanic solutions stating it campus... after going there they made me write the exam/test on Cprogramming after 4 days i got mail stating of..." Read more