Cherry Valley, New York

Please!Any Somali people know this desperate female?

Related: Fake profiles by SingleMuslim team to attract people

Please inform her family that she is embarrassing herself online! Please watch out for this creepy Somali girl. She has been on SingleMuslim.com for years! She contacts random men and tries to deceive them!

If you're on a dating site and youre a female who can't find a guy there, there is something wrong with you. Your profile shouldn't be up for ages! She messaged me and started talking to me about some radical ***. She is very radical in her views and it's scary.

She told me that she doesn't believe in showers because she is Somali and its a cultural thing. This girl is bonkers! She alters her photos as well. She mostly targets Arabs and white men.

I believe someone wrote her profile info for her.

How can she still have an active profile for this long??!?

This site is bogus

Review about: Singlemuslim Dating Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Singlemuslim Online Dating
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Singlemuslim?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.