Singlemuslim - Caution- AlKhidrhafyan

I am a strict religious Salafi educated woman. I was contacted by a man claiming he wants pure marriage. After I questioned him and made it clear of what I expect he blocked me. He blocked me because he truly doesn't believe in halal marriage.

I made it clear on my profile that I am strict. I expect males to speak to my wali.

This guy claims he is pious but blocks me when I don't comply with his haram ways.

Be cautious of Sudanese males in the DMV area. My sisters in Islam, be careful.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

• Men seeking haram relation

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 7 No 7
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 05 #1181284 Pittsfield, Massachusetts

I tired to have this post deleted and I reached out to the website to delete it, but they refuse. So please disregard this post.I regret writing it.I was upset that this person blocked me. I ask Allah for forgiveness,if there was anyway to take it back I would.
I do not know if the user is active or not. But please accept my apology.Please please disregard this post.

3 0 Reply

Jul 13 #1184763 Hamilton, New York

Why does this site set default location to Pittsfield?!?
Anywho, I applaud you sister for owning up to what you did. Most eouldnt have the courage to admit mistakes.
I would be mad too though if someone blocked me. So I can understand your anger. But the fact you apologized shows your maturity and your faith.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.