I am a strict religious Salafi educated woman. I was contacted by a man claiming he wants pure marriage. After I questioned him and made it clear of what I expect he blocked me. He blocked me because he truly doesn't believe in halal marriage.

Related: Singlemuslim - Fake Members Scam

I made it clear on my profile that I am strict. I expect males to speak to my wali.

This guy claims he is pious but blocks me when I don't comply with his haram ways.

Be cautious of Sudanese males in the DMV area. My sisters in Islam, be careful.

Review about: Singlemuslim Com.

I liked: Easy to use, Private photos.

I didn't like: Men seeking haram relation.

1.4
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Coverage Area
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Singlemuslim Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Singlemuslim?

Comments

Pittsfield, Massachusetts, United States #1181284

I tired to have this post deleted and I reached out to the website to delete it, but they refuse.So please disregard this post.I regret writing it.I was upset that this person blocked me.

I ask Allah for forgiveness,if there was anyway to take it back I would.

I do not know if the user is active or not.But please accept my apology.Please please disregard this post.

to Anonymous Hamilton, New York, United States #1184763

Why does this site set default location to Pittsfield?!?

Anywho, I applaud you sister for owning up to what you did.Most eouldnt have the courage to admit mistakes.

I would be mad too though if someone blocked me.

So I can understand your anger.But the fact you apologized shows your maturity and your faith.