1.4
Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

I am a strict religious Salafi educated woman. I was contacted by a man claiming he wants pure marriage. After I questioned him and made it clear of what I expect he blocked me. He blocked me because he truly doesn't believe in halal marriage.

I made it clear on my profile that I am strict. I expect males to speak to my wali.

This guy claims he is pious but blocks me when I don't comply with his haram ways.

Be cautious of Sudanese males in the DMV area. My sisters in Islam, be careful.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Singlemuslim and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about singlemuslim website from Singlemuslim was men seeking haram relation , but reviewer liked easy to use. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Singlemuslim.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Singlemuslim to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Singlemuslim?

Comments

Pittsfield, Massachusetts, United States #1181284

I tired to have this post deleted and I reached out to the website to delete it, but they refuse.So please disregard this post.I regret writing it.I was upset that this person blocked me.

I ask Allah for forgiveness,if there was anyway to take it back I would.

I do not know if the user is active or not.But please accept my apology.Please please disregard this post.

to Anonymous Hamilton, New York, United States #1184763

Why does this site set default location to Pittsfield?!?

Anywho, I applaud you sister for owning up to what you did.Most eouldnt have the courage to admit mistakes.

I would be mad too though if someone blocked me.

So I can understand your anger.But the fact you apologized shows your maturity and your faith.